Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Laundry time

Like most people, I sometimes forget to check pockets before doing laundry.  This results in disaster, kleenex, crayons, food, etc.

I decided to make a sign to hang up above the washing machine.  It is an 8x8 sign and I used a page protector and hung it from a pipe in the laundry room above the washing machine.


I used the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge to make Goofy and Goofy's name.  I used the Mickey font for the rest of the letters.  I then cut a small piece of fabric and attached it to Goofy's pocket.

So far having this fun little reminder as helped avoid any mishaps.

If you would like to have a customized sign like this for your laundry room for $4.00 you can message me the colors you would like and PayPal the money to kellyldriver@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment