Tuesday, June 7, 2011

28 Days of Sketches: Days 12-15

Slowly but surely I am plugging my way through this class.  It has been extremely busy lately with school coming to an end and house projects but I've been able to get a little scrapbooking in and I was able to finish my Disney Princess Half-Marathon Theme Album.

Back to 28 Days of Sketches though.  Here is sketch 12:


Instead of journaling I added quotes about running, winning, challenges, etc. to the page.


I used sketch 12 as a companion to a flipped sketch 10 to create a double page spread:


Here is sketch 13:


I used the basic sketch and created a page for my needs.  I made a pocket page to hold miscellaneous memorabilia from the race and on the pocket portion is where I used the sketch for the layout of the photos.


Sketch 14:

I decided to go to my storage binders for a photo to do this layout.  I wanted to find a photo that had a story that could be told with the title and I think I found it.  When Sydney was only a month old I took some extreme close up shots of her making some monkey faces.  In this photo she was excited and waving her hands.  When I saw it later it reminded me of the final scene from "Meet The Parents" with Ben Stiller..."Can you deal with that?"


Sketch 15:


I changed a few things and flipped a few things in order to use it as a double page spread.


Sketch 15 is the companion page for sketch 13 to create a double page spread.


Since I was able to finish my Disney Half-Marathon Weekend theme album the rest of the sketches will use photos from my storage binders that have been waiting to be scrapbooked.  Can't wait to dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment