Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Library of Memories Albums

Yesterday I highlighted my Library of Memories Framework Pages for my four categories:  All About Us, People We Love, Places We Go and Things We Do.

Today I'll show some example of the system in action.

ALL ABOUT US:
Together Forever

All In The Family:  Page with photos of all 3 of us
Together Forever:  pages with photos of just me and Tom

Furry Babies:



 All About Tom:


All About Kelly:


All About Sydney:


PEOPLE WE LOVE:
Grandparents
My maternal and paternal grandparents
Bug-A-Boo with her Grandpa
Extended Family



Friends





PLACES WE GO:
Home


School

Work

Near/Around Town

Aquatic Adventures
Homestead Park
The Columbus Zoo
Far Away


THINGS WE DO:
Everyday Life-This is probably my favorite part of Library of Memories.  Before this system I never would have done pages like this.  I was so stuck in chronology that I was missing the small, everyday stuff.  If I ever did think about doing a page like these I never actually did them because I didn't know where to put them and how to organize them...until now.




Holidays & Traditions






Sports & Recreation







Seasons






Colors
this page was inspired by the Coldplay song, "Yellow"

Isn't this system AWESOME!!  Before discovering Photo Freedom and Library of Memories, more than 1/2 of these pages never would have been thought of, let alone completed.  Now because of this system I can scrap what I'm inspired by and I have a place to put it to be enjoyed by my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment