Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Minnie Pillowcase Dress

Well, I've got it...the sewing bug.  I finished a cute little pillowcase dress for Bug-A-Boo and I really like how it turned out.  It took me a while and I had to get some special instruction from a girl who worked at Joann's but I did it.

Unfortunately, Bug-A-Boo did not like it.  I told her I made it for her to wear at Disney World and she said she didn't want to wear it and she didn't like it.  I was crushed.  I asked her if we should give it to someone else and she said, "yes."  My heart was broken.  I felt crazy for feeling so upset about it.

I found out later that she thought that it was her Halloween costume.  She really wants to be Jasmine for halloween this year and that is why she didn't like it.  We shall see.  I think next time I'll let her pick out the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment