Saturday, June 27, 2020

Disney Movie Week (1) Themed Dinners - The Incredibles 2

The Incredibles 2



Tonight's dinner comes from a Pixar film, The Incredibles 2.  This is the sequel to the popular The Incredibles and both are on our favorites list.

We have met The Incredibles and Frozone at both Disney World in Florida and Disneyland in California.  We always have fun.

Disneyland 2015

Disneyland 2015

Disney World 2014

Disney World 2011


We went with The Incredible 2 mostly because of the egg roll scene.  When I asked Bug-a-Boo about the movie it is the one scene she remembered and thought was so funny.


As I was doing my research I found that Disney Parks had developed a promotional menu around The Incredibles when the sequel came out.  One of the items served at Cosmic Ray's Cafe in Tomorrowland at Disney World was the Super Stretchy Burger, which is in homage to Mrs. Incredible.


I decided to recreate that for our dinner.  

The menu is set...

The Super Stretchy Burger
Eggrolls

The burger has mozzarella sticks, American cheese, bacon and a garlic ranch sauce.  Pretty easy!  The only thing I really need to find was a recipe for the garlic ranch sauce which I found at FoodNetwork.com.


I just used store bought mozzarella sticks and frozen egg rolls.  Everything was really good and the garlic ranch sauce was so yummy!!!

Saturday will be the big meal inspired by Beauty & The Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment