Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Today is all about writing our letters to Santa. 

Photo Prompt: 
My prompt for you for today is to capture your child writing his/her letter to Santa.  Make sure to take several (a lot!) photos while your child's writing it. In the end, take a photo of your kid holding the letter and one of just the letter. 



Bug-A-Boo is only 4, she can't write so I went to my old photos again and found these adorable photos (these are 2 of the photos from a series of 4) from her first Christmas wearing the most adorable reindeer bib and bow.

Gather the following supplies:
  • four 2" x 3" photos (you can alter as you wish, but I used four 2" x 3" images)
  • one sheet of 12" x 12" Bazzill white cardstock 
  • three sheets of patterned paper. 
  • matching ribbon (long enough to go all around the edge of your paper.) 
  • three different alphas, two nomal sized and one tiny. 
  • two different-sized punches. 
  • You can also add some journaling spots.
  • I stitched on my layout but this is optional, too.


    I love this color combo of pink, blue and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment