Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Today's teacher is the very talented designer, Amy Tangerine.


Photo Prompt: 
Take a photo of either the gifts you buy or where you shopped. Your photo(s) can really be in any size and orientation. I am going to use two photos on my layout that are both 2" x 3" (one portrait and one landscape oriented).



I try to avoid shopping in the "stores" as much as humanly possible.  I hate shopping and I hate it even more at this time of the year.  I do 95% of my Holiday shopping online and of that 95%, 75% is done at Amazon.com.



Gather the following supplies:
  • one 12" x 12" sheet of patterned paper or cardstock
  • two or three 12" strips of coordinating patterned paper or wide ribbon
  • office tags 
  • Washi tapes
  • adhesive
  • rub-ons
  • sequin trim, buttons, square punch, hand sewing needle and thread (optional) 

    I've decided to once again hold off on gathering the supplies until I receive the instructions for the layout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment