Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Today was the first day of Big Picture Classes, 12 Days of Christmas class.  The teacher for Day 1 is the very talented Darci Dowdle.  I have taken two of Darci's classes in the past, Baker's Dozen and Decorate Life! (featured on this blog).  12 Days of Christmas is set up like both of these classes and I am so excited to get to work.


The photo prompt today is:  Today you are going to take one holiday family photo and later you'll use it to create a layout you'll cherish in your album instead of just sending it to friends.  


Instead of a family photo (which I have tons of) and instead of adding a new photo to my already large number of photos I decided to go with a photo that was taken recently and I am excited to scrap.


Michelle, Tracy, Heather, Tara and me.  My "Village"!
This is a photo of me and four of my best friends.  They are my "mommy village" so to speak.  These women are such a force of strength, love and friendship for me and Bug-A-Boo and I definitely could not have made it this far in my "stay-at-home-mom" career without them. 


Since friends are as important to me as family I knew this was the perfect photo to start this class with.  It is an added bonus that this photo was taken at a recent holiday party that I threw for all of our families.


The supplies for today are:

No comments:

Post a Comment