Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

Today's teacher is Kelly Purkey and today's assignment is a little overwhelming to me so I'm going to put it on hold and do it later.

Photo Prompt: 
Have someone take a photo of you-or take a self-portrait-at a Holiday party! This doesn't have to be any kind of fancy, dressy party… it can be a get together with family or just a big dinner that you have during the holidays. There's always a good excuse to celebrate during the month of December, right?

I think I may have some pictures that my friend took of me at a recent holiday party I had.  I guess I could use those.



Gather the following supplies:
  • three 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" photos
  • one patterned paper for the background
  • a small piece of gray cardstock 
  • clear embossing powder
  • silver embossing powder
  • embossing gun
  • black StazOn ink
  • Washi tape
  • pen
  • vellum
  • stapler
  • memorabilia like menus, place cards, invites, recipes (or a second piece of patterned paper)

    Most of the things on this list are items that I will gather as I do the assigned page.   I don't have a lot of the things like clear embossing powder and silver embossing powder.  I have some other kinds of embossing powder.  I also don't have a snowflake stamp or Washi tape (not even sure what that is).  Anyway this should be an interesting page to say the least.  I plan on improvising.

No comments:

Post a Comment