Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - A Scrapbooking Class

This time of the year is pretty crazy for me.  Between shopping, baking, planning holiday gatherings with friends, family and preschoolers it gets insane.  Add in this year we remodeled the family room (blog post with pictures to come, after the holiday) and it has been out of control.

With all this going on I was kind of shocked when I decided to take a new class at Big Picture Classes.  I knew that I was going to need some "creative me time" or I was going to blow, so I signed up for the 12 Days of Christmas.

Here's how it works:

For the 12 days leading up to Christmas, I will receive an email from a BPC teacher with a photo prompt and a list of supplies to gather. Preparing specific holiday pictures and products as Christmas approaches will help me focus on the present moments and the joyful anticipation in a more thoughtful way—without feeling any pressure to scrapbook right away!
Then, starting on December 25th, I'll get to "open" a new handout each day, designed to guide and inspire me in pulling together pictures and products to complete a dozen different layouts.


I'm so excited for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment