Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mother LOAD 13

Today's thought:
Today is Take a Picture Tuesday. On Tuesdays, we'll pull out some of those photos we took during Basic Training and put 'em to use.
Today's prompt:
Ritual.
Dictionary.com defines it as "an established or prescribed procedure for a religious or other rite." To me, it means something I do that holds more meaning than just the thing I'm doing.
And for me, scrapbooking is a ritual. It means more than just putting photos on the page. It means love, dedication, tradition, enjoyment, gratitude, happiness, respect…all the things I'd like to have more of in my life!
Today, as you scrap your photo of one of your favorite rituals from week four, think about your own rituals for scrapbooking. Share them on the message board if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment