Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mother LOAD 17

Today's thought:
Today is Snack Saturday. At the end of the week you may be feeling a little crunched for time or just plain tired. That's why we'll pull out our snack bags today and help ourselves out with a good dose of chocolate (that's what I put in MY snack bag - forget about buttons and ribbon! Haha!).
Seriously, the weekends are a chance to recover a bit. So on Saturdays I'll have you use your snack bags for an extra helping of inspiration.
Today's prompt:
Are you tired? Sick of yourself? Sick of ME? (Nah, never!!) Well today you are in for a treat. Grab your snack bag and scrap whatever your little heart desires. It's freebie day! Make some room in your own skin.


Not one of my better pages but I'm getting ready to leave for Disney World tomorrow and just wanted to get it done.  I may revisit it when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment