Thursday, July 30, 2020

Disney Movie Week (2) Themed Dinners - Hercules

One of Bug-A-Boo's favorite Disney movies when she was around two years old was Hercules.  She watched it once a day at least for weeks.  

Hercules

She absolutely loved the music and would dance during the opening number every time.  This was back in 2009 or so before Smart Phones (or at least before I had a Smart Phone) but I was able to catch this video using my old flip phone, so that is why the quality is so bad. 

This is one of my most favorite videos of Bug-A-Boo.  I especially love how she noticed the dog and stopped dancing because she was worried she would eat her snack.



The menu is set...


Spread hummus over wrap.  Add chicken, tomatoes and cucumber

Top with lettuce

Add feta cheese

I love olives so I added some Kalamata olives.





This was such a yummy dinner!

Join us on Wednesday for The Hunchback of Notre Dame.


No comments:

Post a Comment