Thursday, July 23, 2020

New York City Mini Albums

In Stacy Julian's 20 in 20 class for July the time is Places.  One of our assignments was to complete a project that was about a place.  Well, I still had not finished our scrapbook for our 2019 trip to New York City so thought I would complete that.

I was struggling.  I had A LOT of photos from our fun time at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and I had them all printed out as 4 x 4 prints.  I planned to do a 12 x 12 album and get the pages that were divided for 4 x4 photos.





I couldn't find them at the stores anywhere and was about to order them online when I watched one of Stacy's videos and she highlighted a trip to New Zealand that she documented with 4 x 4 mini albums.  This was perfect!  I ordered a set of 3-4x4 albums and got to cropping my remaining photos.



As I waited for the albums to arrive I planned them out.  Each album held 48 photos which was exactly the right amount to hold all the photos but some memorabilia as well.  I had some tickets and brochures and wanted to make sure they were included.

Because part of the assignment also included using maps I decided to print out Google Maps for the routes that we took.  I was also able to incorporate journaling some little touches describing photos.

It was the perfect solution and I love how it came out.











No comments:

Post a Comment