Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Decorate Life-Day 3

I am having so much fun choosing my embellishments and even more fun going through my photos and choosing them.  I love this class (and so many of the other BPC classes) because it is the perfect way for me to finally scrap older photos from mine and Prince Chamring's lives before we knew each other.  I am definitely using this as an opportunity to do just that.

Today's assignments are as follows:


Fill tray #6 with two small flowers, two small brads, two pieces of 12" long ribbon, one fall embellishment.

Place in envelope #6 one horizontal group photo and one 4" x 12" strip of black cardstock.  I chose this photo from the Fall of 1989-my senior year in high school.  This is a group shot with most of my really good friends at our hang-out, Little Ceasar's.



Fill tray #7 with 3 feet of string, a variety of four tags, two small flowers and two coordinating brads.



Place in envelope #7 three vertical photos of one relationship (example: sisters, brothers, friends, grandparents) one 8 1/2" x 11" patterned paper (that coordinates with photos), two sheets of lined notebook paper.  I chose the Father/Daughter relationship between Bug-a-Boo and Prince Charming.


Fill tray #8 with eleven buttons approximately the same size and coordinating colors, one medium sized white flower, one small white flower.


Place in envelope #8 two vertical photos of a first (example: first day of school, first time on a hike, or to a specific place, first time you met a grandbaby) one 3 1/2" x 8" patterned paper (coordinating with photos).  I chose the first time I saw the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.


No comments:

Post a Comment