Saturday, January 22, 2011

Decorate Life-layout 11

Only 3 more layouts to go.  I have to say that today's is one of my favorites.  Our everyday lives are the mundane, the ordinary and the ones least documented.  This layout features some of the everyday photos.

Tray #3...


Envelope #11..


The journaling reads, "Everyday may seem the same.  The same routine, the same schedule...breakfast, lunch nap, dinner, bath, bed and what seems like endless diaper changes in between.  But then I watch you discover something new and I realize that everyday is an adventrue for you.  Your learn something, see something, hear and taste something new, everyday.  You found a love of bouncing, books and music.  You found your voice and your giggle and I found a new appreciation for the little things, the things found in...everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment