Thursday, January 6, 2011

Decorate Life-Day 4

More great opportunities to use product and photos I normally would overlook.



Fill tray #9 with one large chipboard L, one medium sized heart cut from a coordinating patterned paper and one piece of coordinating ribbon, 11" long.


Place in envelope #9 three action photos.  I chose pictures of Bug-a-Boo at gymnastics class.





Fill tray #10 with three flowers that are similar in size, three coordinating brads or buttons and three pieces of green ribbon.


Place in envelope #10 three horizontal and one vertical Christmas/holiday photos.  I chose Easter photos.


Fill tray #11 with ten 2" x 2" squares of a variety of coordinating patterned papers, one medium sized flower that coordinates, one coordinating jewel or brad and a coordinating crayon.  I haven't grabbed my crayon yet.


Place in envelope #11 seven everyday photos, one 2" x 12" piece of patterned paper, one 4" x 12" piece of patterned paper and one 3" x 12" piece of patterned paper. All the patterns should be small in scale.  I chose pictures from when Bug-a-Boo was still a baby.



Fill tray #12 with five tags in a variety of shapes and sizes that include at least one or two holiday themed ones and five coordinating brads.  Again, I chose Easter because I had this great line of product.


Place in envelope #12 six photos of a place you love, include at least one vertical photo and two photos that can be cropped fairly small.  I chose some photos of Prince Charming from the nineties (before he knew me).  I noticed in my storage binders that I had photos of him in Naples, Florida from a couple of different years.  I'm guessing that since he visited there a couple of times that he loved it there.




No comments:

Post a Comment