Friday, January 28, 2011

Universal Studios Theme Album

In May 2010 we went on our first family vacation.  It was Prince Charming's 40th birthday and I had given him the option of a big party, a small party or a vacation.  He chose the vacation.  We thought that Universal Studios in Orlando would be a great option.  We could get Bug-A-Boo on a plane for the first time and I was able to get some fabulous travel agent discounts at the Hard Rock Hotel. 

I had been to Universal for a Travel Agent Familiarization trip in September of 2006 and was very impressed with all of the resorts and theme parks.  I knew that there would be a lot at the parks for Bug-A-Boo to do.  It has a surprisingly large amount of things for toddlers and elementary school aged children.  I was also hoping that the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter would be open when we were there (alas, it was not).

It was a challenging trip and a learning experience about traveling with a toddler but it overall it was a great time and one that Bug-A-Boo is still talking about.

Just recently I was able to finally finish our scrapbook for the trip.  Here are some of my favorite layouts in the book.













No comments:

Post a Comment