Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let's Start Decorating

Today is the first day of creating layouts in my Decorate Life class.  The first layout is a 12x12 layout and we are using tray #10...


and envelope #14...



We are creating a quick and easy page about the women in our family and the connection between them.  I added a few small stickers as extra embellishments.  I think the finished product is beautiful and a layout I will adapt and use again.



The second layout uses tray #9...


and envelope #13...



This layout is so that we can document something that we as scrapbookers are passionate about.  Often times the scrapbooker forgets to documents their passions and interests.  This layout will remedy that.  It's funny because the photo I chose to represent something I am passionate about is a photo of my scrapbooking room.  Scrapbooking is my creative outlet and my passion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment