Wednesday, May 18, 2011

28 Days of Sketches: Days 3-5

I'm starting to catch up with my 28 Days of Sketches assignments.  This is such a great way to work on my Disney Princess Half Marathon theme album.  I'm really getting a lot done using these amazing sketches from Lisa Day at Big Picture Classes.

Sketch 3 is a really simple design.  The white space can be left empty or filled with patterened paper.


I chose to fill the white space with patterned paper.  I also decided to go to my storage binders for a photo to scrap instead of using my Half-Marathon photos.  I love the photo that I chose.  It is one of my favorites.  I really like the way this page turned out.  I love the colors and the patterned paper.




Sketch 4 was originally an 8-1/2 x 11 double page spread.  I made it a 12 x 12 double page spread by making the photos larger.


I also flipped the pages and used a map instead of photos on the one page.



Sketch 5 is a very simple sketch with a lot of white space, putting the emphasis on the photo and story.


I loved the white space in this layout.  The only thing different is that I flipped the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment