Saturday, May 21, 2011

28 Days of Sketches: Days 9-11

Here are the next 3 sketches I've finished.

Sketch 9 holds 16 photos. This is definitely a story-telling layout – one where the journaling and the photos tell the whole story. You could also choose to swap out the photos for paper or embellishments and place your journaling and photo in the center.


I chose to picture the people that I listed in my Mile Dedication list during the Half Marathon.  These are the people that are important to me and I just love this page.




Sketch 10 is such a simple layout, perfect for highlighting one photo.


I decided to turn it and use a vertical 4x6 photo instead of a horizontal photo.



I used this sketch along with Sketch #12 to create a double page spread.


Sketch 11 is two-page sketch holds nine photos. If you don’t want to use small photos, you could combine some of them into larger photos. You could even convert this to a 12” x 12” and make the photos relatively larger.


I went the 12x12 route and made the photos larger.  I also used an embellishment for the title.




No comments:

Post a Comment