Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Four-Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Today is the real reason I put myself through that Half-Marathon.  Today I get to spend 3-1/2 hours at the spa getting a facial and massage.

Before the afternoon at the spa though we are going to breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort.

This is one of the most popular Character Dining experiences and I can't wait to see how Bug-a-Boo reacts to Mickey and Friends.





She did great but she was still really shy with the characters.  It was funny because just like with the Cinderella meal she would get really excited as they were coming to the table and then really excited when they left the table.

When we got back to the hotel I went to the spa and it was amazing.  I met Prince Charming and Bug-a-Boo at the pool and we went up to the room to get cleaned up.  Waiting in the room was a package.


My wonderful husband had bought me the Dooney & Bourke letter bag that I had wanted as a Congratulations gift.  I love him so much!!

Tonight we'll head over to Downtown Disney one last time and then tomorrow morning we are off for home.

What a weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment