Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Three-Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, pt. 4

We were back to the hotel by 10am and I promptly showered and went to bed.  Prince Charming and Bug-a-Boo rested in the living room area of our room and watched a movie and checked out animals from our balcony.

The rest of the day was pretty laid back.  Once I woke up we decided to head down to the pool to relax.  We had lunch first and poor little Bug-a-Boo was so tired she couldn't even stay awake to eat.


Once we got to the pool though she had a great time and was a little Sun-bathing Beauty.

We went back to the room to start getting ready for dinner.  We were going to be eating at The Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge.  I was pretty excited because I remembered it being a fun restaurant and having really good BBQ and I was hungry and thirsty.

We saw a lot more animals outside our room before leaving and Bug-a-Boo was pretty jazzed about it.




We got ready and I added my new charm that I bought myself to my Tiffany & Co. charm bracelet and we headed to the resort.


When we got to the restaurant I asked the waiter to bring me a really big water.  He did not disappoint.


I ordered the all you could eat Skillet-O-Meat and enjoyed every bite.  It was so good!


Bug-a-Boo started getting a little fussy, from being so tired, so we got our dessert to go and headed back to the room to go to bed.

It felt as if we had been up forever and I couldn't believe that I had run 13.1 miles that morning.  But I did and all the pain and sleeplessness were totally worth it.

Now I get to look forward to 3 hours at the spa tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment