Last but not least was Honeydukes. Creating Honeyduke's was so much fun but it was probably the most work that was involved in this party.
|Honeydukes at Universal Studios Orlando|
For Honeydukes I cleared out the closet cove near the front door and put a 4 foot table in the cove and set up our shop. I decided on several types of candy from the books/movies and got to work figuring out how to recreate them.
The Jelly Slugs were gummy worms. I put them in a glass container and found a scoop, I found the artwork and attached it to the glass container.
For the Fizzing Whizbees I bought a bee chocolate mold from Amazon.com. I melted chocolate, put it in the molds and then poured Pop Rocks into the melted chocolate to give it the Fizz. I got some clear bags, printed out the artwork and bagged up the chocolate bees.
The Acid Pops were flavored suckers that I found on sale. I found the Acid Pop artwork online and made tags for the suckers.
The Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans were some of the more time involved favor. I found the artwork for the boxes online and to make it a little easier I got a picture of some jelly beans from the web and I photoshopped the jelly beans into the windows of the box. I printed them out on heavy cardstock an assembled them. The Jelly Beans themselves were yummy flavored Jelly Belly's.
The most time intensive project were the chocolate frogs. Again, I found a frog mold at Amazon.com and made the actual frogs. I found the artwork for the boxes online, printed them out on heavy cardstock and assembled them.
I was able to make the cards in Photoshop. I printed them on heavy cardstock, attached front to back and laminated them. I placed a frog and 1 card at the bottom of each box. It was fun for the girls to see which card they got.
1. Hogwarts Express train ticket
2. A bag of Gold Galleons with a Gringott's withdrawal slip
3. A robe
4. An 8" cauldron
5. A wooden wand in it's own padded box
6. "Your Wand And You" booklet
7. Hogwarts Lesson Book
9. Toilet paper roll pet craft
10. House crest button
11. Charm bracelet with their name
12. Jar of Play-doh
13. Toy dragon with egg
14. Paper fortune teller
15. Jar with their potion in it
16. Pot, dirt and Venus Flytrap seeds
17. Bookmark with an animal charm
18. Hershey Kisses
19. Constellation Wheel craft
20. O.W.L. Result certificate
21. Hogwarts Certificate of Merit
22. Quid ditch broom
23. Weasley's Wonderous Wands (sparklers)
24. Extendable Ears
25. Harry Potter glasses
26. Acid Pop (sucker)
27. Jelly Slugs (gummy worms)
28. Fizzing Whizbees (chocolate bees with Pop Rocks)
29. Box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
30. Chocolate Frog with Wizard Trading Card
31. Mini Maurader's Map (Thank You Note)
Like I said this party was EPIC and believe it or not it didn't cost a fortune. I was able to make almost everything my self, either for free or really cheap. The biggest expense was ink for our printer.
If you would like to purchase the digital files for the Chocolate Frog Wizard Cards for $8.00 you can PayPal me at email@example.com.