Friday, March 13, 2015

Hogwarts: OWL Results, Certificate and Cake

After all of our classes were complete it was time for cake and ice cream.  I had asked Bug-A-Boo what kind of cake she wanted and she told me she wanted a cake just like the one that Hagrid brings Harry in The Sorcerer's Stone.  I was extremely excited!  This would be the simplest part of the entire party.







Once the cake had been enjoyed each girl received their Ordinary Wizarding Level Results (O.W.L.'s).  I had found images of Ron, Harry and Hermione's online and created my own for the girls.  I also created a Certificate of Merit for each girl to take home.





Since they did so well in their classes we were now able to enjoy a game of Quidditch.

If you would like to purchase the digital files of the OWL Result and the certificate of merit for $4.00 you can PayPal me at kellyldriver@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment