Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Girl Scouts of Ohio Heartland

It is Girl Scout Volunteer Appreciation Week and I just want to say Thank You to all of the Girl Scout volunteers around the world.

I am the leader for Bug-A-Boo's troop and there are fewer things that bring me as much joy as being with these wonderful little girls.


We have an amazing troop of 7 second graders from 3 different elementary schools and (including myself) we have 3 troop leaders and a fantastic group of involved parents.

I love helping the girls to learn life lessons, earn badges, do community service and have fun!  The internet has been an invaluable source when looking for ways to do all of these things and I hope that I can help others to make their Girl Scout experience as wonderful as mine has been.

Everything that I will be posting will be following the rules and regulations of Girl Scouts of Ohio Heartland, Hilliard Service Unit.  

I'll start with our Daisy plan and work my way to present day Brownies.  If you are a Girl Scout Leader I hope you will find this information helpful and inspiring.  Bear with me though because I'm still pretty new at this (this is only my 2nd year as a leader).

No comments:

Post a Comment